Wednesday, July 21, 2010

it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's... actually a plane.

Got to Sea-Tac this morning around 8 which means I had to wake up at 6... which means I had about 5 hours of sleep... which means this flight to LAX will contain hundreds of yawns. We flew (no pun intended) through security which was a great relief. Security is definitely the worst part of airports besides waiting for your flight. Although sometimes it can be fun to watch for terrorists or unattended luggage...

I picked up the latest issue of the New Yorker to read during the longer flight to London. I usually read Harper's but the New Yorker has an article about the new blockbuster movie Inception which I saw last night so I made an exception. There's also a pretty extensive article about Blagojevich. Interesting guy.

The flight has gogo wifi Internet so I'm actually blogging from somewhere about 33,000 feet up in the sky. I suppose this is a pretty cool feature for business men on longer flights but I can't help but feel a little disgusted with myself for changing my facebook status on an airplane...


Mobile Blogging from here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi buddy! Happy to read your first trip post. Have a great time.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete